Collection of Information
We collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address or most-recently-visited URL. However, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit contact information to us, such as name, phone, email address, and mailing address by filling out a form or survey, registering your email address with us or emailing us. We may also collect personal information from you at other points on our site that state that personal information is being collected.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Use of Information
MMS uses your personal information to enhance the operation of this site, allow you to use all of its features and respond to your requests for information. MMS may contact you about new features or services in which it believes you may be interested. You may ‘opt-out’ at any time using the link on the bottom of you email, by emailing MMS, or calling MMS (information is below).
We may use the personal information collected through this Site
- to provide you with the information, products and services you request or purchase;
- to contact you with member information;
- to provide you with a personalized online experience;
- to contact you about products, services, research studies and surveys, membership offers and other information and offers we believe will be of interest to you;
- to invite you to participate in benchmark surveys;
- to invite you to participate in marketing surveys or to provide feedback to us;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- for any other purpose we identify in a specific Privacy Notice.
We may disclose any information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Protecting Your Information
We work hard to protect your personal information. We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases, including firewalls.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our Site is a satisfying one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 1.877.521.3198 ext. 8462.
© 2014 Medical management Services Inc.
All rights reserved.
Effective as of November 1, 2014