Practice Business and Operational Assessments
What is an assessment?
An assessment is a business analysis of a practices operations and financials against best practice standards. Every specialty brings unique scenarios that demand a full understanding of the codes used, the procedures practiced and the challenges that go with that practice.
At Medical Management Services, we have the expertise and the best practice knowledge to give your practice the comprehensive business analysis your hard work deserves. We look at data, not just reports, but data from your system with proprietary tools to give your practice the attention to detail and at the same time an incorporate your business goals.
With frequent and significant changes in healthcare, it is important to have valuation professionals who understand the federal and state regulatory implications when determining fair market value (FMV). Our valuation professionals draw on the industry experience of Medical Management Services consultants to ensure clients receive the highest level of expertise and produce supportable and defensible valuation opinions related to:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sales of Physician Practices and Lines of Business
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Shareholder Buy-In
- ASC Syndications (Majority and Minority Interest)
- Shareholder Disputes
- Succession Planning
From hospital/physician integration models, to single/multi-specialty physician groups, our valuation professionals understand the dynamics of these complex business transactions. Our valuation professionals have experience performing valuation services related to:
- Physician Group Practices
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Imaging Centers
- Single and multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Other Ancillary Lines of Business including, but not limited to, Physical Therapy, Laboratory, Histology, Radiation Therapy, Optical, Sleep Labs, Optometry and Contact Lens Services.